A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Royer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Royer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Royer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Royer graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Royer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Royer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John M. Royer practice?
- Dr. John Royer has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Royer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Newport, TN.
See Knoxville Radiologists.