A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ruckdeschel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ruckdeschel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ruckdeschel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Leukopenia (Low White Blood Cell count)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pleural Effusion
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruckdeschel graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Ruckdeschel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- St Mark'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John C Ruckdeschel MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Ruckdeschel practice?
- Dr. John Ruckdeschel has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ruckdeschel practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Oncologists.