A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rudis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rudis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rudis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudis graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rudis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Rudis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Rudis practice?
- Dr. John Rudis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rudis practices Family Medicine near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Family Physicians.