A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rudoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rudoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rudoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudoff graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rudoff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mark Rudoff MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John M. Rudoff practice?
- Dr. John Rudoff has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Rudoff practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Tualatin Internists and Tualatin Cardiologists.