A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rudoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rudoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rudoff
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rudoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rudoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudoff graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rudoff has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mark Rudoff MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John M. Rudoff practice?
- Dr. John Rudoff has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rudoff practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tualatin, OR.
See Tualatin Internists and Tualatin Cardiologists.