A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ruffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ruffin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruffin graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Ruffin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wesley Ruffin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John W. Ruffin practice?
- Dr. John Ruffin has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Ruffin practices Pediatrics near Hattiesburg, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Hattiesburg Pediatricians.