A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ruffini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ruffini, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruffini graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ruffini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ruffini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Ruffini practice?
Dr. John Ruffini practices Ophthalmology near Ridley Park, PA.
See Ridley Park Ophthalmologists.