A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ruffini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ruffini, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruffini graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ruffini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Justin Ruffini MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Ruffini practice?
- Dr. John Ruffini has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Ruffini practices Ophthalmology near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Ridley Park Ophthalmologists.