A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rugge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rugge
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rugge, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maternity Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Rugge graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Rugge has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bruin Rugge MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. John B. Rugge practice?
- Dr. John Rugge has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rugge practices Family Medicine and Public Health near Scappoose, OR.
See Scappoose Family Physicians and Scappoose Preventive Medicine Specialists.