A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rugge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rugge
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rugge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rugge, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maternity Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Rugge graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Rugge has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bruin Rugge MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. John B. Rugge practice?
- Dr. John Rugge has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Rugge practices Family Medicine and Public Health near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Scappoose, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors and Portland Preventive Medicine Specialists.