A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rugge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rugge
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Rugge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rugge, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maternity Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Rugge graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Rugge has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Bruin Rugge MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. John B. Rugge practice?
- Dr. John Rugge has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rugge practices Family Medicine and Public Health near Scappoose, OR.
See Scappoose Primary Care Doctors and Scappoose Preventive Medicine Specialists.