inactive

John R Ruggiano MD Patient Reviews

2.8

May 5th, 2016
John Ruggiano did not help me
I had one appointment with him for medication consultation. He did not listen to my concerns and when I talk to him about this he was very dismissive. I would not recommend seeing him if you could help it.

December 31st, 2011
Time to Retire?
I have been a patient of Dr. Ruggiano for the past year. He is an older gentleman, but still knows his meds really well. I feel there are times he does not listen well, and prescribed me Lithium, when I am clearly not bi-polar. I am still dealing with the side effects of the meds months later. At the last visit when I had blood work done, he never gave me the results. The office staff is a mixed bag, there are some nice receptionists, and a few who can be downright rude. Compared to most of the other providers in the office, he is usually on time.

April 14th, 2011
life' journey
Dr. Ruggiano is the only person I know that deals with life problems in a practical way. He is wise and profoundly correct in his manner and forsight. I miss him in my life.