3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
the best doctor we see show details the best doctor we see
by Karen M on Jan 14th, 2015

Dr. Rulison has been nothing short of an extraordinary doctor for our daughter, who is severely disabled and has many conditions. He listens, recommends a procedure or a medication, and follows up. This can be a complex process. Of all of her doctors, we have the most confidence in Dr. Rulison.

Horrible show details Horrible
Jan 21st, 2014

The coldest, uncompationate, controlling. Unrational treatment of patients with pain issues. Makes them sighn illegal waiver of rights in order to give out prescriptions. Dont go to him. He is a parasite of society.

Nov 22nd, 2011

Great doctor. I am always very nervous when I go to see any doctor..they say I have "White Coat Phobia". But he always does his best to make me comfortable. He is also very willing to answer any questions I may have and spend that extra time to make sure I'm pleased!

You won't do better in El Dorado County show details You won't do better in El Dorado County
Feb 10th, 2009

A knowledgeable, crisply congenial physician who still wears the white coat, something I miss from the last millenium. He's a Family Practice doctor who knows adult medicine cold, probably because he trained at the #1 Family Practice program in country. An ER doctor referred me to him - as good as a referral gets.