Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by stewart peterson on Nov 23rd, 2013

terrific doctor

Sep 6th, 2012

Dr. Rumbaugh is an excellent, caring physician, who always takes the time to ask how you are, not just medically, but personally as well. I have been a patient of his at two different practices, and he most recently cared for my husband also. He listens to all of your concerns and creates a practical plan for your care that addresses the entire situation, not just a handful of symptoms. He is kind, compassionate, supportive, and understanding. He always returns messages promptly and follows up on previous visits with personal phone calls. He has served our country honorably on multiple tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, and my husband and I have been blessed to have him as our physician. We wish him and his family all the best as he deals with a difficult situation, and pray for his full and speedy recovery.

Aug 10th, 2012

This Dr was arrested....DRUG DR get him in jail & off the streets

Apr 13th, 2012

Dr. Rumbaugh was very caring to my husband on our visit to his office and helped me, an alternative medicine person, by patiently listening to my concerns about the side-effects of synthetic drugs. He spent the time to help us find a powerful avenue to get rid of the virus without compromising my husband's immune system and minimizing the side-effects. Dr Rumbaugh practices medicine the way I want to be treated....with kindness, patience, intelligence and respect. And I like that he seems to be informed about alternative issues that some people want to incorporate into their health care.

Comments from an old RN show details Comments from an old RN
Apr 12th, 2012

My husband has been a patient of Dr. Rumbaugh's at two different practices. We would follow him where ever he went because he is kind, compassionate and excellent in his clinical skills. He has encouraged my husband to comply with a treatment plan that is practical and has always treated us with respect and understanding. We wish him the best as he continues to practice his very special brand of medicine.

sally strimple show details sally strimple
Apr 26th, 2011

very thoughfull and great at folling up just a great all around Dr.

Feb 17th, 2011

Very pleased with his care!!!