A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rumberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rumberger
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rumberger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rumberger graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Arthur Rumberger MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John A. Rumberger practice?
- Dr. John Rumberger has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Rumberger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and Skillman, NJ.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.