A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rumberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rumberger
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rumberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rumberger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rumberger graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Arthur Rumberger MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John A. Rumberger practice?
- Dr. John Rumberger has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rumberger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Internists and Princeton Cardiologists.