A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rundback:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rundback, Interventional Radiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rundback, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Interventional Radiography
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Renovascular Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Rundback graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Rundback has 10 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rundback accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Rundback practice?
Dr. John Rundback practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Teaneck, NJ.
See Teaneck Radiologists.