A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Runyon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Runyon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Runyon
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Runyon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Runyon, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Runyon graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Runyon has 23 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- CMH Regional Health System/CLINTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Runyon FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Runyon practice?
- Dr. John Runyon has 1 office location.
Dr. John Runyon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Cardiologists.