A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Runyon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Runyon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Runyon
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Runyon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Runyon, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Runyon graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Runyon has 23 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- CMH Regional Health System/CLINTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Runyon FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Runyon practice?
- Dr. John Runyon has 1 office location.
Dr. John Runyon practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Cardiologists.