Dr. John Rupp MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 20th, 2016
He's a great doctor who I have seen for a number of years. He always takes time, is very personable, takes the necessary precautions and treatments. The office staff today was very friendly and courteous. I have been there previously when they haven't been as friendly or courteous, but the woman today was great! His nurses are always very cordial as well.

June 9th, 2015
good doc, knows his stuff! Been to see him several times...

June 8th, 2015
Beware of the office manager
I only saw this doctor twice. The second was to have a procedure done. I paid my co pay and the insurance paid my bill including a $140 new patient fee. Apparently if you go 3 years without having to see them they charge this...even though all info was the same. I ended up owing $18 which I did not get paid in a timely manner according to the office manager. I got two calls from her in a few days time and she screamed at me that I could not come back. I wonder if the doctor knows how she treats his patients?

September 6th, 2013
Beware! If you choose this doctor, he allows his office staff to determine if you should be a patient or not. Do not dare question your bill or you will be dropped! Unfortunately, this doctor doesn't give his patients the respect to care more about their health than his office politics.