A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rusca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rusca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rusca, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rusca graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Rusca has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Rusca MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Rusca practice?
- Dr. John Rusca has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rusca practices Plastic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.