Dr. John Russomanno Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Russomanno?

October 21st, 2013

Memory of a very rude and callous Dr. Russomanno

After many years, seeing Dr. Russomanno's name during a visit to another doctor in his office brought back the painful memory of Dr. R's treatment of my mother, who had been sent to him by her cardiologist, Dr. Rossi. for a chest x-ray, with no explanation. As a new patient, she sat with me for 45 mintues waiting to see Dr. Russomanno, whom she had never met. After she was called in to see him, he later called to me from the end of a corridor into the waiting room: "Are you the daughter? Follow me." When I did, he led me to where by motther was standing, awkward and unsure where to stand, waiting in a hallway near an x-ray screen. Dr. R rushed us both toward the x-ray that was on the screen. Patients and staff were walking around us. We were in earshot of anyone who was around. Up until that day, my mother had not had any diagnosis of recent distressing symptoms. As he waved his hand pointing to the x-ray, Dr. R said, "Here, see? See these spots on your lung and all around here? You have cancer throughout." Period.There was no:"Please step into my office. Please sit down." No : "I'm sorry to tell you that I have bad news for you." My mother crumbled against me. Dr. Russomanno had already left the area. That was it. We had to ask where the exit was. MY sweet, courteous, lovely mother, who had worked for HH for many years, was treated like a sack of potatoes that was in Dr. Russomanno's way. Her end was swift, and in the devastating grief that followed, I knew that any complaint from my family would be greeted with "Well, during these stressful times, family may often distort things." But I still remember how callous and rude Dr. Russomanno was. Baffling. I am sorry to see he is still around.

January 29th, 2013

CIO

Dr. Russomanno was able to diagnose help my son out in short order. He was very sympathetic and made the extra effort to follow up and make sure we were getting the right care with other joint related issue from the other physician. I would highly recommend him to friends and family.

November 10th, 2009

Mixed review

After several calls describing a new symptom which could indicate a significant change in condition, little interest was demonstrated. At both visits more discussion centered upon me getting a "Sleep Study", rather than my complaints. Difficult to get appointments at the nearest office, which is why I chose him in the first place.

November 2nd, 2009

Caring and professional

My Father in law is diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis. Dr. Russomanno spent as much time answering our questions as he did caring for my dad. he was very sympathetic towards the whole family situation. not just the patient. he's very competent and kind.

September 21st, 2017