A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ruth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ruth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruth
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Ruth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ruth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruth graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ruth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Ruth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John T. Ruth practice?
- Dr. John Ruth has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Ruth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Orthopedic Surgeons.