Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Ruth
Dr. John Ruth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with another office in Tucson, AZ. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Ruth is affiliated with Tucson Medical Center, University Medical Center - Tucson and University Physicians Hospital at Kino. Dr. Ruth has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Ruth has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. John Ruth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Joseph Sheppard
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Tucson, AZ 0.01 mi38
Dr. Christina Boulton
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Tucson, AZ 0.01 mi12
Dr. Jordan Smith
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Tucson, AZ 0.01 mi14