A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ruth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ruth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ruth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruth graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ruth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ruth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Ruth practice?
Dr. John Ruth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.