inactive

John T Ruth MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 22nd, 2016
Surgery at hospital after admission and f/u post hospitalization not optimal; poor follow through along with difficult attitude from PA in office. Numerous phone calls to try to get assistance needed.

December 29th, 2014
He is a really good doctor. The scar left by the surgery was minimal and straight. He is a little quick in the chat, however, he has lots of patients to see.

November 17th, 2014
Good doctor, terrible office and staff
Doctor seemed good, but the office was awful * over 1 hour late * office cannot get my list of meds right even though I hand edited the list * asked to undress in a room with 3 wide open doors to many people. No chair to sit on although I couldn't left my leg well. Small pillowcase thrown on table to cover myself, but of course I couldn't hold it. Also had to try to redress in front of 3 open doors (2 to other patients, 1 to medical personnel) * asked to climb on a high xray table without assistance or step stool, painful and diffcult with a fracture. Also had to hop down unassisted. * no sheet or paper on the xray table. I had bandaged wounds, felt this was an infection risk.

July 9th, 2009
The very best!
I am grateful to have had Dr. Ruth and his staff after a horrific motor cycle accident that left my right leg/ankle/foot crumpled and crushed.I owe Dr Ruth and the other surgeon a million thanks. I am able to walk and function due to their efforts.Without Dr. Ruth, I would have been ruthless! :)