Overall Review

March 20th, 2015
Great doc!
Dr. Ryden was our family doctor for fourteen years before he moved to the Mountain Iron practice (St. Luke's) recently. If it weren't so far we'd drive there to continue seeing him! Dr. Ryden was always insightful, friendly and took time with his patients, in addition to being a highly competent doctor. We miss him!

March 15th, 2015
Dr. Ryden was my parent Dr. in Duluth ,Mn wonderful kind Dr to both of my parents and our family

October 28th, 2014
Way Above Four Stars
Any clinic would be blessed to have Dr. Ryden on their staff. When you look up Family Physician in the dictionary Dr. Ryden is the true definition. Not only was Dr. Ryden my physician but he was my father's, step-mother's, husband's, daughter-in-law's, step-brother's and three of my grandchildren's. Four generations of patients who were blessed to have him as their doctor. Dr. Ryden took the time to listen to you and because of that he saved my life. He followed up on one minor comment I made during a telephone conversation regarding my upper respiratory infection. Because of his caring diligence, he diagnosed my ovarian cancer at stage IA. I owe my life to this man. Other doctors would not have followed up or would have disregarded the comment. To show you how much I trust and respect Dr. Ryden, I continued with him even though I had to fly from Seattle to Duluth to see him. How many other Family Physicians out there have patients that travel that are willing to travel that far?????????

September 15th, 2014
* Ten Star Rating *
John Ryden is the best doctor-far above the rest of his peers. He has all the qualities that make him a superb physician. He gave me hope when I felt hopeless and helped restore some faith in the medical field.Dr. Ryden knows what is important and spends whatever time is necessary to deal with each patients situation. My suggestion to any facility who has the honor of employing him is to do whatever is necessary to retain his services. Let him be the honorable doctor that he is and insure that he can provide the necessary time to his patients that is needed. Trust me, when I say that his departure will cause a huge impact and sense of loss for all his patients and co-workers. He is greatly missed by all of us.

August 19th, 2014
Wonderful doctor
My family doctor for many years. Could not have been better.

October 22nd, 2012
Dr John Ryden is the best Dr. I have ever had. He is thorough and listens to his patients. Also explains everything to be sure you understand. If tests and procedures don't find a problem, he keeps researching and trys other options until it is found. I don't mind waiting a bit to see him. I know he gives his patients the time they need with each appointment.

August 29th, 2012
Award Winner!
I understand why Dr. Ryden has won many "favorite doctor" awards -- because he really takes the time to listen, answer your questions, and get a full history on the problem to make the best diagnoses. He is very knowledgeable and thorough and even open to ideas from integrated medicine. He is also very compassionate with a great bedside manner. You may have to wait a while (because of his thoroughness) but he is well worth the wait!

April 15th, 2012
dr ryden is a caring compashint dr,