Dr. John Adams MD Patient Reviews

• 14 reviews

August 5th, 2016
he has been a very exceptional doctor. I have been seeing this doctor for more than 10 years and I love his staff!! they are the best

February 7th, 2016
Great doctor. ....love him.

October 27th, 2015
To start with, I do not generally trust doctors too much. But I went to Dr. Adams because I had irregular periods, and I wanted to know why. He was not able to say why, but insisted that I take birth control pills, to help the symptoms. I asked about the side effects, and he said there were not any. I told him that I do not believe that there is ABSOLUTELY no side effects, so he listed a few. Then I asked if it will trigger weight gain, and he said, No of course not, it is not the pill that makes a woman gain weight. It is the woman's fault because she starts eating more. The pill triggers a part of the brain that makes a woman's appetite bigger, but it is her fault. And then continued trying to push me to take the pill, even though I told him that I was not interested, especially if it is just to cover up certain symptoms. I believe that if there is a problem, it should be diagnosed before trying to hide the symptoms, and if there is no problem, than why mess with a natural process? Also I do not like to be pushed into making decisions. So I never went back to this doctor. However, he was very polite and nice, and had good bedside manners. When I was in the waiting room, I spoke to another patient, and she was telling me that she loves Dr. Adams, and has been going to him for years. So I think he probably is a good doctor, but just didn't work out for me personally.

January 22nd, 2014
Dr. Adams has been my doctor since I was eighteen years old ( I'm thirty-five now). Dr. Adams and his staff are the nicest and most courteous group of people. Dr. Adams is a very respectful doctor that uses terminology that you can understand and makes you feel comfortable. Dr. Adams has always been a kind doctor that has treated me as a daughter rather than a patient:)

August 29th, 2012
Love love love him!!!
Dr. Adams is the kindest dr I have ever had. This is my 1st pregnancy and he and his staff is excellent! He is honest and understanding, i really love this dr and his compassion and his staff and their manners as well. They are great in his absence as well,he is a great man from God to help deliver miracles!

November 24th, 2011
great doctor

March 7th, 2011
Good Doctor
Dr.Adams is a excellent doctor that no what he is doing no one can top him keep up the good work Dr.adams

January 18th, 2011
impressed
I LOVE this Dr. and his staff! When I had my son he literally ran out of his office to come deliver him, according to his staff. Which all came to visit the next day. He has a wonderful bedside manner and his staff is always on top of things. When I lost my job and had trouble paying my bill they were very understanding & easy to work with. I definately recommend Dr. Adams.

August 3rd, 2010
I really love Dr. Adams. The only thing negative is sometimes having to wait for him at appointments, but that is due to him delivering babies at the hospital next door. He had to come deliver my babies during office hours, so that is totally forgivable. =)

July 27th, 2010
GREAT PHYSICIAN
NEVER ANY ISSUES WITH SCHEDULING OR TIME SPENT WITH HIM. HE IS THOROUGH AND CARING. GREAT ASSET TO HIS COMMUNITY AND FIELD.

July 13th, 2010
he was a jerk
he was so rude and i just didnt like him

February 26th, 2010
One of the best OBYN's I have ever met.