A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Anderson, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Anderson, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endocrine Surgical Procedures (Endocrine Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Anderson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Scott Anderson FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. J S. Anderson practice?
- Dr. J Anderson has 29 office locations.
Dr. J Anderson practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.