Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Andrews Jr
Dr. John Andrews Jr, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice, Occupational Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Andrews is affiliated with Fort Hamilton Hospital, University Hospital, Inc and University Hospital, Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. John Andrews Jr has the following 3 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Andrews Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.
Dr. Matthew Burton
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Cincinnati, OH 0.30 mi36
Dr. Shahla Mallick
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Cincinnati, OH 0.30 mi28
Dr. Andrew Sun
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Cincinnati, OH 0.30 mi32