A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Andrews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrews
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Andrews Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Andrews, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Scott Andrews MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John S. Andrews practice?
- Dr. John Andrews has 1 office location.
Dr. John Andrews practices Psychiatry near Lagrange, GA.
See Lagrange Psychiatrists.