A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ballard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ballard is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ballard, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballard graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ballard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Shannon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Ballard MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Ballard practice?
- Dr. John Ballard has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Ballard practices Urology near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Urologists.