A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ballard, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Calculus.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballard graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ballard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Shannon Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ballard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Ballard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Ballard practice?
Dr. John Ballard practices Urology near San Angelo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Christoval, TX.
See San Angelo Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Ballard, Dr. Evan Ballard, Dr. Giovanni Ballard, Dr. Hank Ballard, Dr. Hans Ballard, Dr. Ian Ballard, Dr. Ivan Ballard, Dr. Jack Ballard