Learn more about Dr. John Banas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banas
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Banas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Banas graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Banas has 1 hospital affiliations:
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Banas MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John S. Banas practice?
- Dr. John Banas has 1 office location.
Dr. John Banas practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Cardiologists.