A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Blake is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Blake, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Blake has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Uintah Basin Medical Center
- Uintah Basin Med Ctr, Roosevelt, Ut
- Dr. John Blake practices in The Clinic in Roosevelt
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Steele Blake MD is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Blake practice?
- Dr. John Blake has 1 office location.
Dr. John Blake practices Dermatology near Vernal, UT.
See Vernal Dermatologists.