A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brown, Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brown, MD, MS is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Medical Center
- St Mary's Medical Center - Hobart
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stewart Brown MD and MS is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John S. Brown practice?
- Dr. John Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. John Brown practices Emergency Medicine and General Practice near Merrillville, IN.
See Merrillville Emergency Physicians and Merrillville Primary Care Doctors.