Dr. John Burnett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Burnett?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. John Burnett?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

October 26th, 2016

Great experience

Great experience. My whole family gets there care there. Recommended.

November 4th, 2013

Great Doctor

I have been going to Dr. Burnett for alittle over a year. His staff is awesome, they always get me in right away. Dr. Burnett is always professional and takes time to answer any and all questions.

August 19th, 2013

Great experience

My wife and I have been going to Dr. Burnett and have no problems as describe in the other reviews. His staff is great. If your honest with him he's honest with you.

October 22nd, 2012

He's Too Busy, Too Many Customers To Be Concerned About Me

I've never had any issues with the staff, they've always been courteous and pleasant to me. He's a very strange bird indeed. I asked him questions about things and he always copped an attitude like I was questioning his ability. He was always in a hurry and never seemed to have time to sit and talk like I needed. When he did talk for a few minutes, he didn't listen to a word I said and didn't answer questions. Finally recently he was upset that I hadn't been there in a year, although it was him who hadn't scheduled me an appointment. He said he didn't want to be involved in that and that I should seek another doctor. Wow! Talk about bipolar. Maybe he should subscribe some of his own meds to himself. He's very quick to prescribe meds but has little time to find the real problem. If you need meds and won't bother him or take up much of his time, go there. If you want someone to listen and at least attempt to find/fix the problem, seek help elsewhere.

December 15th, 2010

Disgrace to the profession

I was looking to cahnge Doctors,due to disagreements with the Doctor I was with.I was there 45 mins. before I was givin forms to fill out.Finally 1 1/2 hours later,This Guy pops in to a very disgusting exam rm.,asked if he knew me in a very strange way.I said no.He asked a few questions and asked if I knew how to wite,because my history was not filled out completly.I had several operations and did not have enough rm. on the form.Iwas told my front desk and head nurse I could bring it on next visit.After that explanation to him"keeping my cool"he told me he would not take me as a patient.I asked why,he said I had all this stuff going on and I was just going to Die.I needed a Doctor not God............?

December 15th, 2010

Brain"DEAD"

August 7th, 2010

Stay away

April 1st, 2010

Do not go to this doctor!

I have had the same issues with this doctor...trouble with his staff...extremely rude!!! His office tried billing me for a date that he didn't even see me...I had to fight with his office for 8 months along with my insurance company. Finally we received copies of the notes from MMH which showed he did not see me on the date in question...the insurance company contacted his office and told them the evidence we had and they quickly removed the bill from my account and also had to reimburse my insurance company for a procedure that was supposedly performed on me...which wasn't. This doctor acts strange and overly eager to medicate. Bedside manner is terrible and is vindictive. I know many, many individuals who have switched doctors because he and his workers are completely incompetent!

March 1st, 2010

poor service-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your phys-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

January 20th, 2010

Dr. Burnett and his Staff are extremely incompetent and rude.

Dr. Burnett is prone to negative outbursts without finding out the necessary details. His head nurse is rude and uncooperative at times. The rest of his staff seems to be unhappy and lack good communication skills. Dr. Burnett exhibits bi-polar like manners. His staff does not properly enter the payments made from copays and insurance. When questioned about this matter he blew up and through my husband and me out of his office, refusing to even give us our influenza injections. He claimed that we owed almost $2000 when in fact we owed him a few dollars on one of our accounts and he owed overpayment to the other. We keep meticulous documentation from Insurance EOBs and receipts. Dr. Burnett defended his inept staff member who does the billing without giving us a chance to prove our point. After that incident we sent copies to both Dr. Burnett and the State of New York as proof of his false claims. After this was proven with copied statements he never even called to discuss the matter with us or apologize for his and his staff members terrible manners.

June 15th, 2017