Learn more about Dr. John Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Campbell, Pediatrician, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Campbell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- 18 Years Emergency Medicine Experience
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stephen Campbell MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John S. Campbell practice?
- Dr. John Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. John Campbell practices Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, and General Practice near Waynesboro, VA.
See Waynesboro Pediatricians, Waynesboro Emergency Physicians, and Waynesboro General Practitioners.