A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Carlson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Medical Center
- Tempe St Lukes Hospital A Campus of St Lukes
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Carlson MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John S. Carlson practice?
- Dr. John Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Carlson practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians and Phoenix General Practitioners.