inactive

John S Chang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

July 5th, 2011
amazing ob/gyn
I would recommend Dr. Chang to anyone. He is blunt at times but he gets straight to the point. He has helped me understand pregnacy and made the birthing part seem not as scarey as others have. This is my first child and he has really been wonderful with everything. Every woman in my family goes to Dr Chang and he makes a wonderful gyno as well. I hate to see him retire from delivery in october, but he will still have his office for regular work. I can't thank him enough for all of his help.

November 22nd, 2010
Unprofessional and uncaring
I had to have surgery because I found out the baby I was carrying had died. We found out it had been dead inside me for week and immediate surgery had to be done or I would die because it would poison my blood. Dr. Chang scheduled the surgery for early the next morning and when I arrived at the hospital I was told he didn't want to come in to do the surgery. I waited for 3 hours before the nurses finally talked him into coming in. After the surgery I went for my follow up visit. Dr. Chang told my mother that women were like dogs and couldn't keep their legs closed. The nurse was mortified along with my mother. So not only was Dr Chang going to allow me to die because he didn't feel like doing my surgery he was a complete jerk. I have no respect for this man and would not ever recommend anyone I know see him. It has been years since this incident but it has stuck with me and my family for a long time!