A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chase graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Chase has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chase accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Chase practice?
Dr. John Chase practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Mary, FL and Longwood, FL.
See Iowa City Internists, Iowa City Cardiologists, and Iowa City Orthopedic Surgeons.