A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chase graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Chase has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Chase MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Chase practice?
- Dr. John Chase has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Chase practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Mary, FL and Winter Park, FL.
See Iowa City Internists and Iowa City Cardiologists.