Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Chase
Dr. John Chase, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Chase is affiliated with University of Iowa Children's Hospital, Iowa City VA Medical Center and Washington County Hospital & Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. John Chase has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. John Chase is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.
Dr. Alicia Gerke
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Iowa City, IA 0 mi11
Dr. Porpon Rotjanapan
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Geriatric Medicine
Iowa City, IA 0 mi14
Dr. Uzodinma Emerenini
Iowa City, IA 0 mi10