A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chase
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chase Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chase graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Chase has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Buchanan County Health Center
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Chase MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John S. Chase practice?
- Dr. John Chase has 1 office location.
Dr. John Chase practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Internists and Iowa City Cardiologists.