A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chase
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chase graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Chase has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Buchanan County Health Center
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Chase MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John S. Chase practice?
- Dr. John Chase has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Chase practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA.
See Iowa City Internists and Iowa City Cardiologists.