A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Coon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Coon, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Colon Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coon graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Coon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Coon practice?
Dr. John Coon practices Anatomic Pathology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pathologists.