Dr. John Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Davis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2017

Wonderful Surgeon!

May 9th, 2016

This is an outrageously arrogant doctor. Do not recommend to see him to anyone, moreover, have him to operate. It is so sad if someone has to be stuck with such a snob.

July 13th, 2015

Never again! This man is a liar!

The man is strange and is very vague when answering questions. I was sent to him to have a lump in my breast removed and biopsied. He told me the entire lump would be removed. He even told me in my follow up appointment after my surgery he removed the whole lump! He did not!!! He only removed a shaving of tissue off the lump! I asked him several times and he lied to me every time!! He lied to my husband after my surgery saying he removed it all! I wanted it removed. I asked for it to be removed! The whole lump needed to be tested. I could have cancer for all I know!! I just had a mammogram and ultrasound that confirmed the lump is still there!! This is outrages! I wouldn't go to this surgeon if my life depended on it!

September 22nd, 2014

Excellent surgeon

Dr. Davis is an excellent surgeon. He operated on my brother on a day when he had more than one surgery. After surgery he took the time to explain to me everything done. When after a year my brother had to go back to the hospital, Dr. Davis and a couple of his partners were ready, willing and able to visit him at the hospital and assure us that everything was going to be OK. I highly recommend Dr. Davis to my friends.

January 26th, 2014

Dr. Davis is an excellent surgeon. He is very knowledgable and skillful. Post op, my recovery was quick. I would highly recommend Dr. Davis to everyone.

June 22nd, 2013

beware

Dr. Davis created numerous problems beyond my breast cancer. Bad beside manner, lack of patient care, he is running a patient mill, get them in, get paid, get out! He did not explain anything well. He did not help me when I get sick from infection after surgery, I had to go to another doctor to have an urgent surgery to fix what he had done. Run away! Or at least pick another doctor at GSA.

March 30th, 2013

spouse

dr.left hospital after surgery on my wife without even bothering to tell me how the operation went even though I never left the waiting room where I told him I would be. Not considerate of Family or patient.No respect for your feelings.Would not recommend nor would I recommend Spring Valley Hospital due to care of wife in pre op dept.

April 12th, 2012

Eccentric and scary

I went to him with abdominal pains. BEFORE he looked at any tests, he wanted to schedule surgery to remove my gallbladder! He was disheveled and odd. The back of his pants were wet as if he had peed himself. Should not be practicing.

October 3rd, 2010

Dr. John S. Davis is a great caring doctor.

December 13th, 2016