A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Davis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Scott Davis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Davis practice?
- Dr. John Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Davis practices Ophthalmology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Ophthalmologists.