A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Davis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Scott Davis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Davis practice?
- Dr. John Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Davis practices Ophthalmology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Ophthalmologists.