A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Davis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Hospital, Davenport, Wa
- Lincoln Hospital District Number Three
- Newport Community Hospitalist Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Steven Davis MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Davis practice?
- Dr. John Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Davis practices Diagnostic Radiology near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Radiologists.