A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dunn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dunn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dunn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John Dunn practice?
- Dr. John Dunn has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Dunn practices Ophthalmology near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, MI.
See East Lansing Ophthalmologists.