A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dunn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Glaucoma and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Dunn practice?
Dr. John Dunn practices Ophthalmology near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, MI.
See East Lansing Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Dunn, Dr. Evan Dunn, Dr. Giovanni Dunn, Dr. Hank Dunn, Dr. Hans Dunn, Dr. Ian Dunn, Dr. Ivan Dunn, Dr. Jack Dunn