A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunn
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Dunn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dunn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Dunn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dunn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John Dunn practice?
- Dr. John Dunn has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Dunn practices Ophthalmology near East Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, MI.
See East Lansing Ophthalmologists.