A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dykstra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dykstra
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dykstra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dykstra graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Dykstra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ray County Memorial Hospital
- Western Missouri Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stephen Dykstra DO is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Dykstra practice?
- Dr. John Dykstra has 9 office locations.
Dr. John Dykstra practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, MO and Olathe, KS.
See Kansas City Radiologists.