A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Fabian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabian
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Fabian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Fabian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fabian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- Pensacola Va Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stephen Fabian MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Fabian practice?
- Dr. John Fabian has 1 office location.
Dr. John Fabian practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Internists and Pensacola Gastroenterologists.