Learn more about Dr. John Farrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Farrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farrell
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Farrell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrell graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Farrell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Depaul Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Farrell MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Farrell practice?
- Dr. John Farrell has 1 office location.
Dr. John Farrell practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Gastroenterologists.