A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ferris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ferris, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ferris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferris graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ferris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Ferris MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Ferris practice?
- Dr. John Ferris has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ferris practices Internal Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Internists.