Learn more about Dr. John Ferris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ferris, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ferris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferris graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ferris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Ferris MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Ferris practice?
- Dr. John Ferris has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ferris practices Internal Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Internists.