A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ferris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ferris, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ferris, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Overweight Related Conditons
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferris graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ferris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Ferris practice?
Dr. John Ferris practices Internal Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Internists.