A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Gallagher, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endocrine Disorders
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Gallagher has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Storey Gallagher MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. John Gallagher has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Gallagher practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Pediatricians.