Dr. John Greco MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 28th, 2016
Excellent care!
Dr Greco gave me excellent care. I had a problem with glaucoma and cataracts. My vision had deteriorated to the point where I could not drive at night and my eye pressure was dangerously high. With a combination of a brief laser procedure and eye drops, my glaucoma was well controlled and cataract surgery my vision is better than it has been in many years. Treatment and surgery at the Shrewsbury Surgical Care center was excellent. Dr. Greco is a real "no nonsense" Doctor- all is said well and all procedures are as planned!

March 2nd, 2016
Excellent surgeon, Dr Greco takes time to discuss and explain every step.

February 1st, 2016
Excellent and thorough Care
Dr. Greco took care of both myself and my mother's cataract surgery. I had a simple contact lens fitting, but my mother's cataract surgery was a little more complicated than the usual due to a pre-existing health condition. His knowledge and skill with handling this issue assured her a perfect recovery - we are very glad to be in such good hands. Also at the offices, Heather and Barbara do an exceptional job, thank you.

December 14th, 2015
Outstanding eyecare!
Dr Greco is outstanding! I've been wearing glasses for forty years, his accuracy in prescribing exceeded any other Dr. He is by far the best MD I've ever had! Urgent care too. He is considers all aspects of the patients health. I also recommend his eyewear selection. Just the best!

October 30th, 2015
excellent

September 15th, 2015
Very Professional, Highly Recommended
I have been a patient of Dr Greco for a number of years and have been impressed with his skill and the professionalism of his staff. I have under gone a left and right eye cataract implant and a recent lasik procedure in addition to on going periodic follow ups. Each of these procedures and tests were performed skillfully, with minimum or no discomfort and most importantly with excellent results. I have not hesitated to recommend Dr Greco to my family members and friends.

January 22nd, 2015
Dr. Greco is a very caring, capable and conscientious doctor. Highly recommended.

September 19th, 2014
Courtesy
Apparently office appointments are routinely overbooked. A recent morning we arrived early for a 9:45 appt and as of 10:47 were still waiting. The office staff provides no indication as to when the Dr. will actually see you even after an hour wait. His staff should be taught to at least reach out to patients and counsel them on additional wait time once the Dr. Is more than 30 minutes late.

May 2nd, 2013
Wonderful Opthalmologist and Eye Surgeon
Since my first visit to Dr. Greco, I knew that I was in truly capable hands! Dr. Greco performed two eye surgeries on me and both were successful. He is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. He takes the time to explain what he is doing, as well as answering any and all questions his patients' have. I highly recommend Dr. Greco.

March 31st, 2013
Very courteous and listens to you which is somewhat unusual these days. Explains and understands conditions very well.

March 30th, 2012
Updated Equipment and Highly Skilled
Dr. used all updated equipment and had very good bedside manner. I would highly recommend him.

December 5th, 2011
We were very pleased at the fact that he does all of his own testing. It gives you the confidence that it is always done correctly. We strongly recommend him and we were very fortunate to have found him after our move to this area.