Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Courtesy  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2014

Apparently office appointments are routinely overbooked. A recent morning we arrived early for a 9:45 appt and as of 10:47 were still waiting. The office staff provides no indication as to when the Dr. will actually see you even after an hour wait. His staff should be taught to at least reach out to patients and counsel them on additional wait time once the Dr. Is more than 30 minutes late.

|  Wonderful Opthalmologist and Eye Surgeon  |  show details
by Theresa Lopena on May 2nd, 2013

Since my first visit to Dr. Greco, I knew that I was in truly capable hands! Dr. Greco performed two eye surgeries on me and both were successful. He is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. He takes the time to explain what he is doing, as well as answering any and all questions his patients' have. I highly recommend Dr. Greco.

by Gisela on Mar 31st, 2013

Very courteous and listens to you which is somewhat unusual these days. Explains and understands conditions very well.

|  Updated Equipment and Highly Skilled  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2012

Dr. used all updated equipment and had very good bedside manner. I would highly recommend him.

Dec 5th, 2011

We were very pleased at the fact that he does all of his own testing. It gives you the confidence that it is always done correctly. We strongly recommend him and we were very fortunate to have found him after our move to this area.

|  Emergency Mayhem.  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2011

I was sent to Dr. Greco in a true eye emergency. I was legally blinded in both eyes from a reaction to a properly prescribed prescription drug (say that 10x fast). Dr. Greco was absolutely calm, cool, serious and focused on the urgent care needed and understanding the severity of the situation needed to do an emergency iridotomy of both eyes right away. Before the surgery the pressure in both eyes was well over 30 and climbing and the pain was a 10! Dr. Greco calmly explained the trickiness of the location the surgery would have to be and remained super calm even though things were tense. Within minutes of the surgery starting it was completed and I was instructed to be back to Dr. Greco's office in one hour to check on my eye pressure. One hour later my pressure was even higher and after being checked again 20 minutes later it was higher still. I could sense that although it was very possible the pressure would start to drop that Dr. Greco did not want to take any chances. He explained to me that my pressure should be coming down but in the off-chance it didn't this situation would go from bad to worse. Dr. Greco absolutely put his ego aside and strongly suggested that I get to a specialized hospital right away. Even though there were other surgeries as a possibility in my future that he could do he felt it would be in my best interest to be somewhere that a team of eye experts could handle me. His suggestion to go to Wills Eye Clinic in Philadelphia was purely out of concern for what was best for me. By the time I arrived at Wills emergency room that night my pressure had come down to the mid-twenties and it was obvious that Dr. Greco's surgery had served me well and most likely saved my site!!! It was Dr. Greco's quick thinking, caring for his patient and compassion that enabled me to see today. I was also so pleased that a few days later Dr. Greco phoned me to follow up on my progress and was so happy and relieved to hear how well I was doing. I recently went back to Dr. Greco for a pressure check up and to thank him and I will be a patient of his for life. I have also sent three other people to him for eye care and all are beyond pleased with him.Do not hesitate to use him as your doctor. He truly knows what he was doing.

|  My feelings about Dr. Greco - Eye Surgeon  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

Recently Dr. Greco performed a cataract surgical procedure on my left eye. His finished product was so skilled, that within two days after the operation, I was seeing with exceptional clarity from my left eye. Within four days, my left eye was able to read six (6) point type. For those who do not know how small this size type is, it is 1/16 of an inch tall! I found Dr. Grecos surgical skills exceptional and if that wasnt enough, he is also a nice guy which I enjoy talking with.Joe Arabia, [jparabia@optonline.net]

|  wonderful  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr Greco to everyone I can. He is very professional and takes his time in all aspects of an eye examination. My visits to his office has always been very relaxing and calming. I have been a patient of his for 6 years

Jan 10th, 2011

This is one of the worst uncaring doctors I have ever seen. Rude dismissive, I have never posted anything about a doctor before but I had to after working with this individual.

|  Exceptionally Satisfied  |  show details
by Life-long patient on Aug 4th, 2010

I have been to other Ophthalmologist's offices where I was examined by assitants and the actual Dr. only spent 2 minutes examining me. Dr. Greco performs the entire exam himself and is patient, kind and courteous. His staff is friendly and helpful!

|  Does a new patient have to wait?  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2010

Having arrived 10 minutes early for my very first appointment, I expected a short wait, finding out after I filled out my proper paper work that the Dr seems to over book his appointments and no further explantion is given to you , unless you ask, as to why I have been waitng over an hour , that the Dr is a little behind and she(the reseptionist) doesn't tell him how fast to go! With that remark I tryed to reschedule but didn't have a calander in front of me and advised the young woman with attitude that I was leaving especially due to the fact that he still had 2 other patients before me still! I don't believe I will return, I'm sure there are more highly rated dr.s in the area !

|  Former Patient  |  show details
by Former Patient on Feb 27th, 2010

The doctor does not know the details on what insurance he accepts. It's been many months and he still refuses to refund the fees we paid - even though my insurance also paid the doctor his contracted rate. As it currently stands, the doctor still has duplicate payment - one from the ins. co and one from us. His staff is very nasty - even my insurance company loathes dealing with them. It's a shame because we thought this doctor was a keeper. Good customer service goes a long way - unfortunately this particular medical doctor/office staff is not up to par for us. We are in the process of finding another doctor. The beauty of choosing a doctor is that there are many to choose from. I'm just being honest. It's a shame.

Apr 6th, 2009

this doctor sucks he does not know what hes doin!!! how do you not know what a P.D. is "pupil distance"!!! qoute "oh i didnt think that was important" i need to know the base curve on some lenses i want to order its either a 8.4 OR AN 8.8 very simple either or this man tells me median no sorry buddy that wasnt an option 8.4 or 8.8!!! and his staff is horrible a bunch of snobby bit**# and one of the women look like they are taking testosterone to become a man!!!

|  Best Ophthalmologist in New Jersey  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2009

Wonderful Doctor! Great surgical results! Kind, courteous staff!