inactive

John S Harvey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

March 4th, 2014
Worst Ever
This doctor has no clue when it comes to patient care. He is rude and looks at you like you asked a foolish question when you ask one. I guess after 32 years of practice you become jaded and forget its all about the patient. I have felt better before I came to this so- called doctor. Stay Away !!!

November 22nd, 2012
Stay away !
Had 2 surgeries, caused me severe problems. He is arrogant, rude, and has NO time to talk to patients. he will never complete the job. Warning.

October 3rd, 2011
Dr. Harvey and his medical staff were very helpful with all of my questions regarding my condition. They did everything in a timely manor and went out of their way to help me with my insurance issues. Dr. Harvey did an excellent job and my recovery was seamless.

March 31st, 2010
Surgery Experiance
Dr. Harvey is a caring physican. During a very difficult time in my life, he made my surgery expreiance less stressful by his sense of humor. He was always there for me any time I called or my family called him day or night. He visited me in the hospital every day at times when I was awake and I could talk to him. He always explained to me what was going on and answered all of my questions.