A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Ho has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Hospital
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Sheda Ho MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John S. Ho practice?
- Dr. John Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ho practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.