A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Howell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Howell, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Howell graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Howell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Highland Lakes Hospital
- Peterson Regional Med. Ctr.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Scott Howell MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Howell practice?
- Dr. John Howell has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Howell practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Waxahachie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Waxahachie Emergency Physicians and Waxahachie Internists.