A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hughes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hughes, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Hughes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Centura Health-Litteton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stuart Hughes MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Hughes practice?
- Dr. John Hughes has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hughes practices Occupational Medicine near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Preventive Medicine Specialists.