Dr. John Hughes Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John Hughes?

Huge liar

Posted on May 6th, 2017

This doctor went out of his way to lie in my medical reports. He gave me a fatal diagnosis! He diagnosed me with conditions that were ruled out in my dime. He wasted my time and gave very inaccurate details in my IME report. The staff us beyond rude. His staff consists of one women prone to outbursts. She refused to let me talk to the doctor and even hung up on me. The doctor called back and apologies ld in her behalf saying she was confused. Confused? What's so confusing about asking to speak to a doctor who diagnosed you for clarification? She should really have been out of the workplace years agi, but j guess Hughes pities her. Back to Hughes he committed nothing less than fraud. I paid nearly $1000 for a 30 minute evaluation!

Posted on August 12th, 2016

Terribe. He should be ashamed of himself for being so dishonest. The doctor misdiagnosed for multiple problems that I don't have. It's outright fraud

Posted on January 23rd, 2016

Outstanding personal service.

Posted on November 25th, 2014

Upon reading the reviews I was hesitant to attend my appointment. But, required by my attorney, I reluctantly attended. I am so glad I did. What a caring person who listened to my concerns and then patiently and competently answered my questions. I was early to my appointent and he saw me prior to my appointed time. I would recommend Dr. Hugoes to anyone!

Very Rude

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

I would not recommend going to this office for anything. The receptionist was so rude, I have never been treated so disrespectfully. I walked out with out seeing the doctor after waiting forever with no attention. When the reception finally spoke to me she was so rude. She is in the wrong line of work to be working with people.

Long wait - no results - do NOT recomend

Posted on September 21st, 2011

My insurance company sent me to this Doctor. All I will say is I will be getting another opinion,I am hurt pretty bad and this guy thinks it is all in my head?

this guy is terrible and unprofessional

Posted on May 28th, 2011

i had a accident at my job and the workers comp insurer(pinnacle assurance) sent me to this joker, he is terrible .they make you wait for 20-30 mins and then he takes another 10 mins to comes in room with no smile and doesn't even check you ,he just ask you about 5 questions and then says "ok see you in a month," he never answers your questions or address's your problems. but with the way the laws are here in Colorado there is nothing you can do, my suggestion to all is don't get hurt in Colorado while working,if you do go to your own doctor and go Thur your own insurance. pinnacle and their doctors treat you as if you are a lair and nothing is wrong. i have had 2 surgeries and the surgeon(friend )has done more for me than any one else. stay away from pinnacle and john hughes

patient