Preventive Medicine / Wellness, Plastic Surgery Specialist

20 W Dry Creek Cir
Ste 300
Littleton, CO 80120
303-269-2900
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very Rude  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2012

I would not recommend going to this office for anything. The receptionist was so rude, I have never been treated so disrespectfully. I walked out with out seeing the doctor after waiting forever with no attention. When the reception finally spoke to me she was so rude. She is in the wrong line of work to be working with people.

|  Long wait - no results - do NOT recomend  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2011

My insurance company sent me to this Doctor. All I will say is I will be getting another opinion,I am hurt pretty bad and this guy thinks it is all in my head?

|  this guy is terrible and unprofessional  |  show details
May 28th, 2011

i had a accident at my job and the workers comp insurer(pinnacle assurance) sent me to this joker, he is terrible .they make you wait for 20-30 mins and then he takes another 10 mins to comes in room with no smile and doesn't even check you ,he just ask you about 5 questions and then says "ok see you in a month," he never answers your questions or address's your problems. but with the way the laws are here in Colorado there is nothing you can do, my suggestion to all is don't get hurt in Colorado while working,if you do go to your own doctor and go Thur your own insurance. pinnacle and their doctors treat you as if you are a lair and nothing is wrong. i have had 2 surgeries and the surgeon(friend )has done more for me than any one else. stay away from pinnacle and john hughes

|  patient  |  show details