A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Irons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Irons, Pediatric & Adult Allergist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Irons, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Irons graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Irons has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Steven Irons MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John S. Irons practice?
- Dr. John Irons has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Irons practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Allergists and Bethesda Pediatricians.