A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Irons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Irons, Pediatric & Adult Allergist is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irons
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Irons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Irons, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Irons graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Irons has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Steven Irons MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John S. Irons practice?
- Dr. John Irons has 1 office location.
Dr. John Irons practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Allergists and Bethesda Pediatricians.