A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jackson is Excellent. Dr. Jackson has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jackson, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Las Palmas Medical Center
- El Paso Specialty
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Jackson practice?
Dr. John Jackson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Jackson, Dr. Evan Jackson, Dr. Giovanni Jackson, Dr. Hank Jackson, Dr. Hans Jackson, Dr. Ian Jackson, Dr. Ivan Jackson, Dr. Jack Jackson