A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jackson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jackson, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- El Paso Specialty Hospital
- Las Palmas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Jackson DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Jackson practice?
- Dr. John Jackson has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Jackson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Surgeons.