A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Jackson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Jackson, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jackson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- El Paso Specialty Hospital
- Las Palmas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Jackson DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Jackson practice?
- Dr. John Jackson has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Jackson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Surgeons.